Cape Cod Furnace & Heater Installation
It gets cold here on the Cape, and our houses need to be kept warm for both comfort and safety. Even for those who may not live here year-round, a well-functioning furnace is vital to prevent the pipes from freezing when no one is there. Our Cape Code installation team is here to provide the service you need.
The Signs You Need a New Furnace
Here are six signs that it’s time to replace your old furnace:
- Strange Sounds and Smells. If you hear strange noises coming from the furnace or smell something burning when it turns on, this could be a sign that something is wrong with the unit and that a professional from our office should come out and take a look.
- Too Much Dust. If there is an excessive amount of dust in the home, this could be a sign that the furnace filter isn’t doing its job properly. A clogged filter can lead to poor indoor air quality and higher energy bills.
- Furnace Not Cycling Properly. If the furnace is cycling on and off too frequently or not at all, this could be a sign of an issue with the unit itself or with the thermostat settings.
- The House Isn't Warm Enough. If a homeowner is constantly adjusting the thermostat but still not feeling warm enough, this could mean that there is an issue with the size of the current system or with its efficiency level. A new system may be necessary under these circumstances.
- Higher Heating Costs. If there has been a significant increase in heating bills that can’t otherwise be explained, it could be a sign that the furnace is no longer working as efficiently as it should. An inefficient furnace leads to higher energy bills. The possibility of lower monthly bills offers the possibility of an immediate return on investment from calling our Cape Cod heater and furnace installation techs.
- Age of The Furnace. Most furnaces last around 15 years before needing replacement. If your furnace is “of a certain age”, it might be time for a new installation.
Jared was knowledgeable, friendly, professional, had more than one option to present, and was more than happy to address all of our silly questions.- Vanessa D.
The crew was extremely polite, worked very well together, and left each day with everything cleaned up.- Jeffrey F.
I would highly recommend Cape Cod Heat Pumps to anyone looking to convert to an energy-efficient Heating and Cooling system.- Don C.
Outstanding easy to work with company with great pricing.- Keith S.
My husband and I did a lot of research and comparison shopping and found Cape Cod Heat Pumps to be the best quality and value for the money.- Mary M.
The crew at Cape Cod Heat Pumps did an excellent job with the installation of our new AC/heat pump system.- Hugo B.
From the planning stage to finalizing the installation, and help with paperwork, Cape Cod Heat Pumps was hands down one of the most professional, courteous, and communicative, companies I have had the pleasure to work with.- Maxi M.
They were on time every day, worked hard (I hardly saw them take a break), very professional, courteous and friendly.- Monica F.
Furnaces or Heat Pumps
As the name of our company indicates, we work with heat pumps. Furnaces are the more traditional alternative for heating a home.
A furnace generates heat by burning fuel, either gas, oil, or propane. This combustion process can be inefficient with a significant amount of energy wasted in the form of exhaust gases. In comparison to this, a heat pump uses electricity to draw heat from the outside air and transfer it indoors, which is a more efficient method of heating and consumes less energy overall.
Keeping Warm With Our Cape Cod Furnace & Heater Installation
Cape Cod Heat Pumps prides itself on responsive customer service, transparent pricing, reliable work, and efficient delivery.